Fez guided tours : Ramparts and Gardens
Fes is full of old gates and ramparts and in our Half day Tour, we will start with the King Royal Palace and its golden entrance gates. Afterward, we will head to visit Batha Palace which is situated in a Summer Palace; belongs to the 19th century and it was transformed to a museum of Batha which has an interesting collection of arts and Moroccan traditional crafts.
Later on, we are going to walk among the Jewish Quarter (El Melah) which is existed in the middle of Fes and benefice from it to acquire knowledge about Fes history, traditions and way of life. Also in our way we are going to visit Jnan Sbil gardens and enjoy its green spaces, flowers, and the big space of water; situated in the center of the Jnan; and have a rest after a long walk through the Medina.
After continuing the visit of all these things, we will go to discover a panoramic view near the Merinide Tower to take a general look of Fes Medina, to exploit the fresh air and also to take panoramic photos. Additionally, this facade overlooks to Fes green spaces and gardens.
There are a plenty astonished gates to visit in Fes like: Bab Boujloud; the blue gate, Bab Ftouh, Bab Jyaf, Bab El Makina and Bab Agissa.
Fez guided tours: Ramparts and Gardens half Day
- Visit the King Royal Palace.
- Walking throughout the Jewish Quarter.
- Visit Jnan Sbil.
- Explore the important gates in Fes.
- Everyday availability.
- Destination: Full Day Fes City Tour.
- Pickup time: Flexible, from the station or from the Hotel/Riad.
- Professional guide, English Speaker.
What’s Not Existed
- The entry of the monuments.
Things to Remember
- In the Old town, the visit is on foot.
- Try to wear comfortable shoes.